Garrett's House is dedicated to the support, advice, and education of a genetic skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB for short. Currently there is no cure or effective treatment for EB. Please take a moment to learn about EB, and how you can support others who struggle with EB everyday. Garrett's House also honors the memory of those who lost their brave fight against EB. Please check out the Garden of Angel to learn more about the precious butterfly angels.

October 27, 2013

EB Awareness Week 2013- day 3



Today has been one of those days where I had every intention of getting a lot accomplished but unfortunately life had other plans and I got very little done. I wasn't able to write the post I was intending to write about so instead I invite you to re-read three posts I did last year for EB Awareness Week.

1) How do I know so much about EB

2) The "Happy" Part of my Job

3) The "Sad' Part of my Job



 
 
©Garrett's House 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment