Garrett's House is dedicated to the support, advice, and education of a genetic skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB for short. Currently there is no cure or effective treatment for EB. Please take a moment to learn about EB, and how you can support others who struggle with EB everyday. Garrett's House also honors the memory of those who lost their brave fight against EB. Please check out the Garden of Angel to learn more about the precious butterfly angels.

October 31, 2012

EB Awareness Week: Because of EB.....

Because of EB, I have a wonderful, thoughtful, pretty stubborn but independent, 10 yr old daughter




Because of EB, I have my own personal guardian angel






Because of EB, I have a loving, smart and giving 6 year old daughter







Because of EB, I have a happy, energetic, eager-to-learn almost 5 yr old daughter



And because of EB, I have a very hyper, always busy, happy, and not so little 19 month old son



Today is the final day of EB Awareness Week!  If you have read each of my post, thank you!  I hope you have learned something you didn't already know; I hope you still spread the word about EB!  Awareness is the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment