Garrett's House is dedicated to the support, advice, and education of a genetic skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB for short. Currently there is no cure or effective treatment for EB. Please take a moment to learn about EB, and how you can support others who struggle with EB everyday. Garrett's House also honors the memory of those who lost their brave fight against EB. Please check out the Garden of Angel to learn more about the precious butterfly angels.

September 2, 2012

A new series...

I have a HUGE goal of doing a new up-to-date series on EB topics.  Not exactly sure how often I will get time but my goal is one post a week!!!

So far I done three parts:

Part One: Top 10 things new EB parents need to know starting on day 1!

Part Two: If a family member or friend has a child with EB

Part Three:  Bath and Dressing Changes

I know this will be so beneficial for new EB families so that will be my motivation to write at least one post per week!  I have no idea how long the series will be, I guess when I run out of topics!  


No comments:

Post a Comment