Many have asked me how I wash the Tubifast we use on Sami and Joey. So I thought i'd do a blog post on it!
1) get a Large Lingerie bag used for washing Lingerie in the washing machine. (I use a Tide High Performance Wash Bag)
2) Unroll the entire roll of Tubifast and place in the bag. (I have done up to 3 rolls at one time) Zip closed. (VERY important)
3) Washing on a normal cycle with your normal detergent. I also add 1 cup of baking soda and use a full capful of fabric softener to make it extra soft.
4) I dry it in the dryer one regular drying cycle.
5) I remove it from the bag and stretch it out a little bit more and then hang it around the house to finish drying (I hang it on the back of the dinning room chairs:)
6) Once dry I cut it to the length that we need for arms, legs, etc...and store it in Ziploc bags so its ready for when we need it.